Tornado Resistant Openings
Rocky Mountain Metals, Inc. introduces Tornado Resistant Openings Solutions classified to FEMA P-361(2015) and certified to ICC 500 (2014). These openings are tested as complete assemblies including doors, frames and hardware as required by the International Building Code for use in tornado shelters in Group E occupancies. This includes among other applications new construction at K-12 schools and extends to critical emergency operation facilities.
The offerings consists of openings of up to 8 ft. in width and 9 ft. in height for double doors and 4 ft. in width and 9 ft. in height for single doors and is also extended to shutters (openings with four sided frames).
Bullet Resistant Openings
We at Rocky Mountain Metals, Inc. are pleased to announce the expansion of our product offering to include Bullet Resistant Door and Frame Assemblies fulfilling the requirements for the ballistic ratings as per UL 752 Level 1 and Level 3.
The offering includes Polystyrene Doors (1700) as well as Steel Stiffened Doors (1800) for both ballistic levels and covers single door widths from 36″ to 40″ and pair door widths from 72″ to 96″. Heights are from 80″ to 96″.
- 1701 Hollow Metal Door with Polystyrene Core Bullet Resistant UL 752 Level 1
- 1801 Steel Stiffened Door/Bullet Resistant UL 752 Level 1
- Welded Frames for 1701 and 1801 Bullet Resistant Doors UL 752 Level 1
- 1703 Hollow Metal Doors with Polystyrene Core Bullet Resistant UL 752 Level 3
- 1803 Steel Stiffened Door. Bullet Resistant UL 752 Level 3
- Welded Frames 1703 and 1803 Bullet Resistant Doors UL 752 Level 3
- Ballistic Anchors for 1701/1703 and 1801 and 1803 Doors and Frames